About the R&L Home Inspectors
A Home inspector does not obtain a working knowledge of residential or commercial buildings overnight or by reading a few books. It takes experience. I have invested my entire life into building quality structures worldwide. You name the type of structure and I have probably been involved and have calluses in building it! You need an inspector with field experience and continuous training. Neither warranties nor insurance policies can take the place of knowledge and experience gained from a hands-on education -- and we have it." --Rick DeBolt (2012)
- Retired United States Navy Master Chief-Served 27 years in the Naval Construction Forces(Seabees).
- Performed and managed wide scale military and government construction projects worldwide.
- U.S Army Program Manager- tasked to upgrade Army facilities security worldwide.
- Instructor-- Kaplan University-- teaching and training future Home Inspectors.
- Over 40 years of residential, government and commercial building experience.
- Residential remodeling from Victorian homes in San Francisco to 1700 century farm houses in the Washington D.C. area to space aged contemporaries dotted along the Colorado western slope.
- Civil Engineer Degree
- Master degree in Business Management
- Certified Home Inspector
I will inspect your home like it was my own. Buying or selling a home is already a huge endeavor, and the last thing you want to worry about are the unknowns. This is exactly why I pride myself on creating a snapshot of your home's condition. You will walk away from the home inspection with a clear perspective of your property and the confidence needed for a successful closing" --Nicky DeBolt (2013)
- Residential Property Manager- almost 20 years of managing properties that include single family homes, apartments, multi-plexes and condos/townhomes.
- Instructor- almost 20 years of teaching Business/Technology classes for Douglas County School District
- Real Estate Investor
- Project Manager- Have coordinated residential remodels and new construction projects.
- Trained and mentored by one of the top home inspectors of the state- Rick DeBolt