R&L Home Inspections
Protecting Peace of Mind One Home at a Time
Congratulations! You've found the perfect Colorado home and now it's time to do the offer and finalize the deal. If you're like many people, you may be feeling a cash crunch by this time. It is no secret; it takes a big chunk of your tight budget for a home purchasing process. You might be wondering why you would want to incur yet another expenditure, such as a pre-purchase home inspection. We agree, it is a valid consideration!
It is vital that you have a professional home inspector assist you in evaluating the condition of the home you have chosen to ensure the safety of your family, prevent future repair costs, and reduce your carbon footprint. read more R&L Inspectors' advice
High End Luxury Homes and Denver's Historical Homes
R&L Home Inspections Speciality Service
Luxury Homes are unique because of their size, multiple mechanical systems, and sophisticated equipment. The Luxury Home Inspection far exceeds the standard set by the American Society of Home Inspectors, the oldest and most respected society in the industry. These homes require a higher level of formal education, engineering background, and construction experience with regard to selecting the most qualified Home Inspector.
- R&L Home Inspections has specialized in luxury home inspections for over 7 years.
- R&L Home Inspections sends a team of Colorado home inspectors specifically trained in inspecting luxury homes. A home inspection conducted on a 5000+ square foot house by only one person may take from 6 to 10 hours to complete, and important defects are more likely to be missed. Our team completes inspections in less time, without losing focus or energy.
- Radon Testing - May be requested for an additional fee. R&L has a Certified Radon Inspectors/Radon Measurement Specialists are certified annually which mean you receive accurate results quickly.
- Complete Energy Report - May be requested for an additional fee.
- Computerized Report - Provides detailed information about your property, written in simple terms that you will understand, includes color photos and illustrations to support the findings, and is sent electronically to you.
Historic Homes in Denver can be charming and unique, but because of their age, may have more issues than other structures. R&L Home Inspection's team have many years of experience in inspecting historic/older homes. Rick has experience in inspecting homes in Virginia, Maryland and Washington D.C. since 1992 and loved the challenge. We have the expertise to determine the difference between a cosmetic improvement and expensive repair. Our team knows the special requirements for modifying historic homes. While conducting our 520+ Point Comprehensive Inspection, we pay special attention to areas unique to historic/older homes:
- Components such as outdated plumbing and old wiring.
- Old heating systems, air conditioning, insulation.
- Electrical service that may not be able to support a modern household.
- Water damage, rot.
- Foundations issues for various stone/brick and cinder block foundations.
- Computerized Report - Provides detailed information about your property, written in simple terms that you will understand, includes color photos to support the findings, and is sent electronically to you.
- Radon Testing - May be requested for an additional fee. R&L has a Certified Radon Inspectors/Radon Measurement Specialist which means you receive accurate results quickly.
- Complete Energy Report (may be requested for an additional fee).
More about R&L Home Inspector's Owner
InterNachi, Aschi, and Nahi Certified Home Inspector
Rick DeBolt is degreed Civil Engineer who has spent over 45 years in construction, spending 27 years of perfecting his building skills in the United States Naval Construction Battalions. He has designed and built luxury homes for clients overseas in the most exotic places that have to endure active volcanoes in Italy to severe seismic actions as the Pacific islands. He is an experienced Construction man who loves his craft. He keeps current on new home construction in Colorado and is an instructor at Kaplan college where is teaches new Home Inspectors certification courses here in Denver.
Please take a few moments to review our Colorado Home Inspection Web Site and learn how we can help you determine if your dream home is really a dream or a nightmare.
Mark Eibner with Metro Brokers Smart Office Network TV interviews Colorado Home Inspector Rick DeBolt from RL Home inspections LLC:
Mark Eibner Interviews Rick DeBolt
(Video upload is bugged, but audio works)
Rick & Lisa DeBolt
R&L Home Inspections
Protecting peace of mind one home at a time